Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Husband is Going to Therapy and it's Changing My Life

Imagine what would happen if I went to therapy?

I know, I know, the image of a person who goes to therapy is totally whack, but when your husband was raised by the devil herself what can you expect? The guy might need someone to talk to and for the past couple of months his issues have been WAY BEYOND my expertise.

I found the hottest sounding therapist I could (her name is Summer - that's hot, right?) and made him an appointment.

Today was his 2nd appointment and I am sold. Everyone should see a therapist. Someone who doesn't really know you that will listen to you be brutally honest. Hey, I guess this blog is therapy then!

1 comment:

  1. I think my husband may need Summers #. He was raised by the devil as well. Small world, eh?

    ReplyDelete