Friday, January 16, 2009

Enough With The Forwards Already!

Dear in-Laws:
Stop sending me these crap email forwards! I do not care if Australia is more Christian than the US. I do not care to view a lovely slideshow of Mormon Art set to the tune of some wretched Mormon Pop song that you thought was so beautiful! Stop it, stop it, stop it! I don't read this crap. I don't respond to call-to-action emails! I don't get my panties in a twist over every alleged attempt some random anti-whatever group makes to violate my rights to whatever. Just stop! Only forward me things that are funny. Like a womn getting a matching onesie set for her and her baby at her baby shower. Now, I'll read that!

Also, FIL, STOP sending out pages-long emails describing every minute of every day. I do not care about your job. Or about the concrete laying process you went through in your basement. If you want to send them to my husband, fine. But, honestly, he's not reading them either.

Sincerely,
the daughter-in-law who just wants you to leave her the heck alone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Janie's first post! I like it! I think I have a few forwards though that you would enjoy....JUST KIDDING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie! i have been waiting for you. i know you have crap to talk about!

    personally, i don't know what your problem is. i LOVE it when my FIL sends me minute by minute updates. and one of my most favorite things ever are emails i get telling my life will end horribly unless i send them on. those are the icing on my cake. the caramel on my apple. the poop in my diaper.

    stuff like that. what's your problem?

    ReplyDelete